- What is your minimum number of guests for virtual instruction?
At least 10 participants.
- How much in advance should I schedule the workshop?
I prefer at least one month, but the sooner the better!
- How long do the workshops last?
Everyone works at different paces, but it's best to allow 1.5- 2 hours for the class.
- Most of us have never painted before, are your classes suitable for beginners?
ABSOLUTELY! I've made my kits fool-proof and additionally, I'll be there virtually to help everyone along! I can also recommend some more simple designs for people that are truly uncomfortable.
- How will you host the virtual class?
I can host via GoogleMeet (all guests must have a google account) or if you have a paid Zoom account, we can utilize that instead.
- Are there any discounts available for large parties?
The pricing above includes an 18% discount, but if you have a specific budget you are working with, contact me and I'll try my best to accommodate you.
- Do you offer classes for corporate clients?
Yes! Absolutely! I've worked with a number of companies (like Pinterest, Etsy, Chewy, and Moet Hennessy) for team-building workshops!
- What if everyone wants to paint a different design?
That's perfectly ok, but I won't be able to provide step-by-step instruction. Instead, I can "jumpstart" everyone with the practice guide and offer my tips and tricks while everyone works independently with the included written instructions.